welcome.
hover above to find the navs.
boo + jam + heart = mint
boo - profile.
jam - blog.
heart - tagboard.
mint - links & others.
cheers.
contrary to popular belief, sheep are actually hatched from eggs
nah, i'm just kidding.
three cheers for me.
SF ♥
I've blown
17 candles & the next one's on
17Jan.
I ♥ my
grandpa more than anyone else on earth!
I'm pretty much in love with bags from Agnes B & I have a fetish for teh:D [ teas ], especially bubbletea.
I like to eat Korean Seaweed
Royce Champagne Chocolate is simply heavenly, but I'll do fine with Kinder Bueno:D
I think
KENZO AMOUR smells great!
I love to sing but I'm a lil shy to do so in front of strangers.
I hope I can grow taller & thinner, & have a hourglass figure. HAHA.
Love me & I'll do the same((:
[your profile]

:
Click.
My Friendster /
7:23 PM
20040701
heyy youngsters!finally i cn use my com! its been ages ago since i used it..2dae gt bad trainin lolx...pooped!...train readi den still go clementi sports hall plae...don't u tink im a gd liddle kiddie!-ego- toked 2 grandma casey yesterdae ( i bet u don't noe hu's tt..hah!) kept askin mi 2 keep cool stay calm...donch panick dun fret...*retard*..jux jokin...renzhiny called himself a moronic senile retarded idiotic stupid dumb individual...i bet u he's mad...fanci him showin liddle kids lyk us dis kinda nick...tsk tsk!..hah...im chattin wif grandma casey nw...hah...she aske dme hw wuz sch 2dae & said tt my apron will make it alright....*insane*...well, u cant blame her..she's the president of the spastic society!& she tinks it rawks...hahah...kae...byee kids!