three cheers for me.
SF ♥
I've blown
17 candles & the next one's on
17Jan.
I ♥ my
grandpa more than anyone else on earth!
I'm pretty much in love with bags from Agnes B & I have a fetish for teh:D [ teas ], especially bubbletea.
I like to eat Korean Seaweed
Royce Champagne Chocolate is simply heavenly, but I'll do fine with Kinder Bueno:D
I think
KENZO AMOUR smells great!
I love to sing but I'm a lil shy to do so in front of strangers.
I hope I can grow taller & thinner, & have a hourglass figure. HAHA.
Love me & I'll do the same((:
[your profile]

:
Click.
My Friendster /
7:02 PM
20040812
haik!
1st period 2dae wux mathe.
ms yong came in.
lked lyk justice bao!
hehx.
collected our holidae assignment.
quite a number of dem din do.
and dey ended up outside e klasrm.
1st tym she ask dose nv hand in de go out and do finish worx!
den dey suay suay ah.
VP walk pass our klasrm.
duno wad she said.
jux saw her outside onli.
yeax.
din rili care.
bt she gave us more hw cos she tot e klas wux noisi!
den afta tt wux cme.
mr tseng aka angel of death [[he cls himself tt]] came in.
showed him mie baby fotos.
he said i'll be the nxt zhenzhi.
cos he said i had huge eyes. [[which i donch tink so]]
den gt into our grps 4 the duno wad tingy larhx.
den it wux recess lorhx.
afta recess wux literature.
mr tay din cum.
relief cher' came instead.
she wux kinda fierce.
yeax.
den it wux chinese.
mr zhou came in.
had a test.
frm chpt 7-10.
wux quite okay lorh.
den wux science.
ms ang came in.
handed up our assignments.
den she gave us sum worksheets.
tot us a new chapter 2dae.
yeax.
oh ya!
HAPI BIRFDAE SARAH!
& tml ish matthew's birfdae.
hahx.hapi birfdae 2 matthew as well.
[[in advance]]