three cheers for me.
SF ♥
I've blown
17 candles & the next one's on
17Jan.
I ♥ my
grandpa more than anyone else on earth!
I'm pretty much in love with bags from Agnes B & I have a fetish for teh:D [ teas ], especially bubbletea.
I like to eat Korean Seaweed
Royce Champagne Chocolate is simply heavenly, but I'll do fine with Kinder Bueno:D
I think
KENZO AMOUR smells great!
I love to sing but I'm a lil shy to do so in front of strangers.
I hope I can grow taller & thinner, & have a hourglass figure. HAHA.
Love me & I'll do the same((:
[your profile]

:
Click.
My Friendster /
8:18 PM
20040831
hello.
celebrated tchers' dae 2dae.
den morning afta assembly,
gt e aces day tingy lor.
den did e fun dance.
wahahah.
sho farnie.
den afta tt wen up 2 e hall
see e performances lorrr.
den e solo singer sing veh nice siax.
wahahah.
he sang qi li xiang.
den oso gt another performance he sing
togeta wif another gurl.
yupp.
veh nice.
den afta tt prize-giving.
yupp.
den afta tt dismissal.
wahahah.
den took cab
back 2 ph.
wif valerie and shuman.
den played bball awhile.
den feel veh sian.
so din plae ler.
den walk walk arnd.
saw mani ppl.
most of dem looks almost e same.
claire & lois haf becum skinnier.
wahahah.
i feel im so fat nw.
wahahah.
den afta tt wen 2 lois hse.
her hse ish lyk sho big and nice lor.
jux lyk clairey's hse.
we ate pizza. :)
den she go order pizza hut de.
hahah.
den i eat 1 piece alr den she ask mi eat sumore.
hahar.
excuse me, im alr sho fatttt.
den afta tt we played badminton awhile.
den we wen into her house and tok and watch tv awhile.
den go and plae again.
wahah.
den i wen off abt 3 plus.
the clairey claire wen hme @ 6 plus lehhhh.
noch fair siaXZXZXZX.
hmphhh.
wahahah.
im rather retarded 2dae.
donch mind mi.
hahahh.
byeeee.