welcome.
hover above to find the navs.
boo + jam + heart = mint
boo - profile.
jam - blog.
heart - tagboard.
mint - links & others.
cheers.
contrary to popular belief, sheep are actually hatched from eggs
nah, i'm just kidding.
three cheers for me.
SF ♥
I've blown
17 candles & the next one's on
17Jan.
I ♥ my
grandpa more than anyone else on earth!
I'm pretty much in love with bags from Agnes B & I have a fetish for teh:D [ teas ], especially bubbletea.
I like to eat Korean Seaweed
Royce Champagne Chocolate is simply heavenly, but I'll do fine with Kinder Bueno:D
I think
KENZO AMOUR smells great!
I love to sing but I'm a lil shy to do so in front of strangers.
I hope I can grow taller & thinner, & have a hourglass figure. HAHA.
Love me & I'll do the same((:
[your profile]

:
Click.
My Friendster /
11:30 AM
20060810
080806went to school for NDP celebration. station 4 & 5 was quite fun. lol. then went home. met at 2pm at clementi. michelle, angela, jasmine, zhu an, dex, carvey, kenny & samuel met tgt there. then we waited for rinaldo. took bus7 to town. hc waited at the bus stuop there. then we went cine. bought the tickets for the movie. guys and girls split. girls went heeren. guys not sure. lol. then walked arnd. they were looking for letice's bdae present. then took neos. blahblahblah. at night i went to watch fireworks. damn nice=)