welcome.
hover above to find the navs.
boo + jam + heart = mint
boo - profile.
jam - blog.
heart - tagboard.
mint - links & others.
cheers.
contrary to popular belief, sheep are actually hatched from eggs
nah, i'm just kidding.
three cheers for me.
SF ♥
I've blown
17 candles & the next one's on
17Jan.
I ♥ my
grandpa more than anyone else on earth!
I'm pretty much in love with bags from Agnes B & I have a fetish for teh:D [ teas ], especially bubbletea.
I like to eat Korean Seaweed
Royce Champagne Chocolate is simply heavenly, but I'll do fine with Kinder Bueno:D
I think
KENZO AMOUR smells great!
I love to sing but I'm a lil shy to do so in front of strangers.
I hope I can grow taller & thinner, & have a hourglass figure. HAHA.
Love me & I'll do the same((:
[your profile]

:
Click.
My Friendster /
5:40 PM
20060810
sigh. loving someone is painful. really. but sometimes, you have to keep it to yourself. by telling that particular someone, the relationship between the two of you may worsen. but if you let the person know, you may regret. you'll really be in a dilemma. its like, you really wanna let the person know yet you're afraid the person will ignore you after that. its so painful. however, for some cases, once you let the person know, you shouldnt continue pestering & irritating the person. or else, you yourself will suffer. sigh sigh sigh. people, please do not ask me who i'm refering to. even my best friends know nothing about this. alright i'm off to "study" river processes.