welcome.
hover above to find the navs.
boo + jam + heart = mint
boo - profile.
jam - blog.
heart - tagboard.
mint - links & others.
cheers.
contrary to popular belief, sheep are actually hatched from eggs
nah, i'm just kidding.
three cheers for me.
SF ♥
I've blown
17 candles & the next one's on
17Jan.
I ♥ my
grandpa more than anyone else on earth!
I'm pretty much in love with bags from Agnes B & I have a fetish for teh:D [ teas ], especially bubbletea.
I like to eat Korean Seaweed
Royce Champagne Chocolate is simply heavenly, but I'll do fine with Kinder Bueno:D
I think
KENZO AMOUR smells great!
I love to sing but I'm a lil shy to do so in front of strangers.
I hope I can grow taller & thinner, & have a hourglass figure. HAHA.
Love me & I'll do the same((:
[your profile]

:
Click.
My Friendster /
5:15 PM
20060925
cheat
not a very pleasant day for me. neither is it an unpleasant day. cos more things happened compared to those usual school days. i received a news when i reached 3/1, for my chinese class. i was er, how should i put it, hmm, delighted upon being informed. & i love mr alfredgoh to bits and pieces!=) please do not be mistaken, its not the kind of love you people are thinking about. its just like admire. after dnt, the class was waiting for mschan's arrival to commence the geog test. i was sitting at my seat innocently, texting at the same time and out of the blue, a flying object travelling at 897895929 km per hour hit my head and fell right into my bag. yes exactly into the bag. anyone who experienced that would have thought a UFO had landed on his or her head. i was seeing stars then and the impact of that menu stand made out of acrylic was so great that it almost triggered, er something. make a guess. haha.anw i held back so it was alright after awhile. joey, now you understand why i ignored you eh.? lol.
i witnessed something today which i thought i should comment on it. no matter how close you are to someone or how great terms you're on with a person, i think basic respect should be needed. someone who's mentally unstable can do anything you can ever imagine. or maybe i should say one should know their limits.
you could have got what you've always wanted if you had kept your promise. now i've experienced what a broken promise mean. its really a life-experience. i saw something and know of something which disappointed me. total disappointment. dont feel like saying anything more. bye people (: