three cheers for me.
SF ♥
I've blown
17 candles & the next one's on
17Jan.
I ♥ my
grandpa more than anyone else on earth!
I'm pretty much in love with bags from Agnes B & I have a fetish for teh:D [ teas ], especially bubbletea.
I like to eat Korean Seaweed
Royce Champagne Chocolate is simply heavenly, but I'll do fine with Kinder Bueno:D
I think
KENZO AMOUR smells great!
I love to sing but I'm a lil shy to do so in front of strangers.
I hope I can grow taller & thinner, & have a hourglass figure. HAHA.
Love me & I'll do the same((:
[your profile]

:
Click.
My Friendster /
12:36 AM
20061227
1. Story behind your blog song?
jonathan leong is L-O-V-E!
2. What month were you born in?
january
3. Where do you live?
west area.
D E S C R I B E Y O U R
4. Wallet:
i think carrying a wallet around is troublesome especially when im in school. i'll probably get one when one catches my eye.
5. Dream car?
never thought of that yet.
6. Toothbrush?
transparent
7. Jewelry worn daily?
nil
8. Pillow Case:
blue
9. Eyes:
black eyeballs
10.What's your favorite color?
silver
11. What was your favorite [original]
power ranger color?
pink ranger. lol.
12. Cologne/Perfume:
none
13. CD in stereo:
how to deal
14. Piercings:
two.
W H A T A R E Y O U
15. Wearing:
mtv t-shirt and shorts plus a black jacket
16. Thinking:
tomorrow
17. Wanting:
=)
18. The last thing you ate?
tidbits
19. Something you are afraid of?
g-h-o-s-t
20. Do you like candles?
alright.
21. Do you like the taste of blood?
ewww.
22. Do you believe in love?
yeap.
23. Do you believe in soul mates?
yeap
24. Do you sleep naked?
ewww nope.
25.Do you like seafood?
absolutely d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s
26. Do you remember your dreams?
sometimes
27. Do you consider yourself a study
freak?
nope
28. Do you consider yourself a health
nut?
nope
29. Like tattoo?
nope
30. Do you believe in miracles?
not really
32. What's something you wish you could
understand better?
people's minds.
33. Who is on your mind right now?
no one in particular.
34. Are you shy around a crush?
depends.
35. Do you have a crush on someone
right now?
nope
37. How many siblings do you have?
2 sisters.
38. Got any plans for the weekend?
yeah.
39. Who do u miss now other than your
crush/bf or gf?
er i dont know.
40. What is the one thing you have
learned in life?
be caution!