welcome.
hover above to find the navs.
boo + jam + heart = mint
boo - profile.
jam - blog.
heart - tagboard.
mint - links & others.
cheers.
contrary to popular belief, sheep are actually hatched from eggs
nah, i'm just kidding.
three cheers for me.
SF ♥
I've blown
17 candles & the next one's on
17Jan.
I ♥ my
grandpa more than anyone else on earth!
I'm pretty much in love with bags from Agnes B & I have a fetish for teh:D [ teas ], especially bubbletea.
I like to eat Korean Seaweed
Royce Champagne Chocolate is simply heavenly, but I'll do fine with Kinder Bueno:D
I think
KENZO AMOUR smells great!
I love to sing but I'm a lil shy to do so in front of strangers.
I hope I can grow taller & thinner, & have a hourglass figure. HAHA.
Love me & I'll do the same((:
[your profile]

:
Click.
My Friendster /
9:22 PM
20061219
181206
was supposed to collect my file and workpiece at tkgs.
but was too lazy and no one seemed to be free.
anw, worked after that.
sales was super duper bad.
didnt manage to sell the tubs and sold only 1 cake.
sad.
bb.
hihi.
out to vivo today.=)))
was supposed to at least shop for some clothes for myself but ended up buying christmas presents instead.
my sis has a stuffed doggy with rollers.
sigh.
anw, i saw orh peh & eileen.
& that orh peh was like "cheebye"!
so paiseh.
luckily i walked away after that.
HAHA.
bought a facial something something set at $29.90 and a chinese dvd at $31.90.
zZz.
i'm gonna be announced bankrupt soon=(
alright.
i'll stop here.
byebye.
please so not switch on your fans.