three cheers for me.
SF ♥
I've blown
17 candles & the next one's on
17Jan.
I ♥ my
grandpa more than anyone else on earth!
I'm pretty much in love with bags from Agnes B & I have a fetish for teh:D [ teas ], especially bubbletea.
I like to eat Korean Seaweed
Royce Champagne Chocolate is simply heavenly, but I'll do fine with Kinder Bueno:D
I think
KENZO AMOUR smells great!
I love to sing but I'm a lil shy to do so in front of strangers.
I hope I can grow taller & thinner, & have a hourglass figure. HAHA.
Love me & I'll do the same((:
[your profile]

:
Click.
My Friendster /
3:00 PM
20061216
hi people.
holiday's gonna be over real soon.
& there's like chem + geog test when school reopens.
how cool.
the best part is i've yet to even browse through the worksheets.
argh!
rx, michelle, jing qing, joey & him [ whoever you are ] , you're smart to have entered my blog without me telling you the pw, although i know its easy to.
anw, joey : i still love jonathan!=)
michelle : who's going? give me a call to update me on the details?xP
him : who the hell are you?
rx : smart!=)
jing qing : yeah blog hopped and guessed my password eh? HAHA.=)
how i wish holidays can be extended.
sigh.
life is just so unpredictable/
& its just so difficult to guess what's on someone's mind.
you never know who's true.
alright shall end here.=)
oh and DO VISIT http://josf-ourlittlecreations.blogspot.com