three cheers for me.
SF ♥
I've blown
17 candles & the next one's on
17Jan.
I ♥ my
grandpa more than anyone else on earth!
I'm pretty much in love with bags from Agnes B & I have a fetish for teh:D [ teas ], especially bubbletea.
I like to eat Korean Seaweed
Royce Champagne Chocolate is simply heavenly, but I'll do fine with Kinder Bueno:D
I think
KENZO AMOUR smells great!
I love to sing but I'm a lil shy to do so in front of strangers.
I hope I can grow taller & thinner, & have a hourglass figure. HAHA.
Love me & I'll do the same((:
[your profile]

:
Click.
My Friendster /
6:00 PM
20070123
competition's in like 2 days time.
& we still play like shit.
zZz.
there's still chem test tmr, ss test on thurs, hist test next tues & chi test next wed.
plus the dnt research we've gotta keep up with, omg.
i'm glad i don't have much time to bother about trival matters.=)
mr vice monitor was very lame.
okay he has been lame and hilarious all this while.
sharon & yelin are like mersmerized by zhu an.
yeah i think he's quite good-looking too.
jasmine says jolene looks dumb when she's daydreaming.
& huichin is a pro-shitter. LOL.
alright i've gotta work on my research now.
byebye!