welcome.
hover above to find the navs.
boo + jam + heart = mint
boo - profile.
jam - blog.
heart - tagboard.
mint - links & others.
cheers.
contrary to popular belief, sheep are actually hatched from eggs
nah, i'm just kidding.
three cheers for me.
SF ♥
I've blown
17 candles & the next one's on
17Jan.
I ♥ my
grandpa more than anyone else on earth!
I'm pretty much in love with bags from Agnes B & I have a fetish for teh:D [ teas ], especially bubbletea.
I like to eat Korean Seaweed
Royce Champagne Chocolate is simply heavenly, but I'll do fine with Kinder Bueno:D
I think
KENZO AMOUR smells great!
I love to sing but I'm a lil shy to do so in front of strangers.
I hope I can grow taller & thinner, & have a hourglass figure. HAHA.
Love me & I'll do the same((:
[your profile]

:
Click.
My Friendster /
7:49 PM
20070124
joey : lol. i also don't know leh.
hello!=) had hcl lessons aft sch today. we had to do 4 cloze passages but all of them are those we've done before. just that i didn't listen when he was explaining so it was like question mark when i was doing it. had training aft sch. trained some of the sec2s. abit zZz except for a couple of them. aft that played doubles with huichin against Brandon & Roberto. score was 12-15. i'm quite satisfied with the score although they won. heh. & my vice monitor was like so -_-"' in class. lol. like, i wont ever fall for..... then he keep giving that kind of look. lol.
she returned me that money today when i passed to one of her friends. its like, the dictionary went missing in 4/4 and i should be responsible since i borrowed it from her. she didnt want the same kind of dictionary that sharon passed to me to return her so i could only give her money to get a new one but she asked her friend to return. like -_-"'. i dont wanna be blamed by SOME people AGAIN la. he says that EVERYTHING'S MY FAULT so i dont wish to have him mentioning this matter saying like "oh she's always the nice one and she didnt wanna take the money and didnt even blame you" blah blah blah. at least if she takes the money he'll have NOTHING to say abt this matter. i'd rather have lesses money in my bank than potray myself as an evil bad guy.
okay. that's all. fri's the match against queenstown. byebye.