welcome.
hover above to find the navs.
boo + jam + heart = mint
boo - profile.
jam - blog.
heart - tagboard.
mint - links & others.
cheers.
contrary to popular belief, sheep are actually hatched from eggs
nah, i'm just kidding.
three cheers for me.
SF ♥
I've blown
17 candles & the next one's on
17Jan.
I ♥ my
grandpa more than anyone else on earth!
I'm pretty much in love with bags from Agnes B & I have a fetish for teh:D [ teas ], especially bubbletea.
I like to eat Korean Seaweed
Royce Champagne Chocolate is simply heavenly, but I'll do fine with Kinder Bueno:D
I think
KENZO AMOUR smells great!
I love to sing but I'm a lil shy to do so in front of strangers.
I hope I can grow taller & thinner, & have a hourglass figure. HAHA.
Love me & I'll do the same((:
[your profile]

:
Click.
My Friendster /
5:57 PM
20070130
PASSERBY : SHARON CHEONG! SHOO LA! lol. YOU ARE THE UGLIEST LAHHHHH!=)
michelle : HELLO BACK!
leen : lol. okay. the least person B could do was to walk beside person A right. like, person B was the closest to person A there, or person could just like make the atmosphere ard livelier. and even after that, person B didnt even give person A a call or something.
270107
attended my cousin's wedding. it was very grand. Mark Anthony aka Flying Dutchman, Glen Ong & Jamie Yeo were there. Mark Anthony was the MC for that night. the groom was Wong Kan Seng's son, Lionel Wong something something. & there were quite a few of the other ministers there. its like WHAO she's married to the son of the deputy prime minister plus minister of home affairs.
Some of the pictures taken there.









bird's eye view from the eigth floor of Regent Hotel

i was wearing clothes okay.

