three cheers for me.
SF ♥
I've blown
17 candles & the next one's on
17Jan.
I ♥ my
grandpa more than anyone else on earth!
I'm pretty much in love with bags from Agnes B & I have a fetish for teh:D [ teas ], especially bubbletea.
I like to eat Korean Seaweed
Royce Champagne Chocolate is simply heavenly, but I'll do fine with Kinder Bueno:D
I think
KENZO AMOUR smells great!
I love to sing but I'm a lil shy to do so in front of strangers.
I hope I can grow taller & thinner, & have a hourglass figure. HAHA.
Love me & I'll do the same((:
[your profile]

:
Click.
My Friendster /
5:04 PM
20070119
went to tiong today with april, yanhui, ben, shahridan. super extra so i met seb after having lunch with them. i think ben and april were only like accompaying me eat la. sigh. competition's next fri against queenstown. of course i hope we can win but... zZz.
ohyes. i'll appreciate it if any of you can give your comments on the story below :
one day, person A was celebrating his birthday. he asked some of his friends to join him at town. okay. so some of them met up first. then they went to eat. aft that, 2 of his friends came. they came later cos one of them wanted to get his stuffs from another part of town. its like, knowing person A had to go off early, the one getting his stuffs were like more than 2hrs late, agreeing to meet at 2 they came at 4.20 whats that? okay so the both of them came after the cake was cut. the one who got his stuffs was reluctant at first but in the end, ate the cake left behind for them. the other friend refused to eat. okay so person A was super duper pissed la. cos that friend who went to get his stuff is like always going out or asking people to accompany him to get his stuff. then, all slacked ard a particular corner of the shopping centre & stoned. person B's person A best friend. okay thats what person A feels. but then, when person wasnt in his best of mood, person B was like having fun with some other friends there. person A doesnt expect person B to be like always accompanying person A as there were friends of person B there as well. yeah & because to person A, person B was his closest friend, person A was even more pissed with person B. and person A had to stop and stand at one spot before person B came and asked person A to simmer down and blah blah blah. and till now, person A and B are not speaking to each other. and person A thinks that if person B cared, he would have gave person A a call. so, do your think that person A was in the wrong or person B? ohyes and person B shows that kind of super duper attitude problem when he sees person A! so, what do your think?
& please do not ask we who's person A and who's person B
im just helping my friend to get some comments. so yeah. lol.
keep your comments rolling in=)