welcome.
hover above to find the navs.
boo + jam + heart = mint
boo - profile.
jam - blog.
heart - tagboard.
mint - links & others.
cheers.
contrary to popular belief, sheep are actually hatched from eggs
nah, i'm just kidding.
three cheers for me.
SF ♥
I've blown
17 candles & the next one's on
17Jan.
I ♥ my
grandpa more than anyone else on earth!
I'm pretty much in love with bags from Agnes B & I have a fetish for teh:D [ teas ], especially bubbletea.
I like to eat Korean Seaweed
Royce Champagne Chocolate is simply heavenly, but I'll do fine with Kinder Bueno:D
I think
KENZO AMOUR smells great!
I love to sing but I'm a lil shy to do so in front of strangers.
I hope I can grow taller & thinner, & have a hourglass figure. HAHA.
Love me & I'll do the same((:
[your profile]

:
Click.
My Friendster /
6:46 PM
20070210
serene : haha. i didnt criticize them nor did i talk bad abt them what. the black day means the weather was bad what.
out with april penny yuqi today.
visited sinta.
the uncle was friendly.
met dawn aft that.
bought a pair of pumps.
she didnt buy anything. lol.
took 61 with her which passed vivo. like 1 big round -.-
im not allowed to upload the photos=(
okay thats it. byebye.