welcome.
hover above to find the navs.
boo + jam + heart = mint
boo - profile.
jam - blog.
heart - tagboard.
mint - links & others.
cheers.
contrary to popular belief, sheep are actually hatched from eggs
nah, i'm just kidding.
three cheers for me.
SF ♥
I've blown
17 candles & the next one's on
17Jan.
I ♥ my
grandpa more than anyone else on earth!
I'm pretty much in love with bags from Agnes B & I have a fetish for teh:D [ teas ], especially bubbletea.
I like to eat Korean Seaweed
Royce Champagne Chocolate is simply heavenly, but I'll do fine with Kinder Bueno:D
I think
KENZO AMOUR smells great!
I love to sing but I'm a lil shy to do so in front of strangers.
I hope I can grow taller & thinner, & have a hourglass figure. HAHA.
Love me & I'll do the same((:
[your profile]

:
Click.
My Friendster /
2:39 PM
20080225
240208
Had lunch at Seah's Street Deli/Cafe, I forgot. It was one of the restaurants at Raffles Hotel. This restaurant looks like those old western food restaurant. Heh Heh.

Fish&Chips, my all-time favourite

Ice-tea, my all-time favourite as well(:

The menu.

A mouth-watering pair of heels at Cortefiel,Raffles City, just across the road from Raffles Hotel

The cool lift which requires residents to slot in their key to be able to get to the level they're staying at.


Bath tub. Luxurious, isn't it?


Inside the Raffles Inc Executive Centre


Twist to my mei2

Heavenly.

Chocolate coated strawberries & lady's finer. Not the lady's finger you're thinking of(:

That white round thing is delicious. So is that stick-looking thing on the cup:D

Sinful.
220208

Visit Ah Gong.
200208, I think.


I forgot when. But Grace told me to take this=D