welcome.
hover above to find the navs.
boo + jam + heart = mint
boo - profile.
jam - blog.
heart - tagboard.
mint - links & others.
cheers.
contrary to popular belief, sheep are actually hatched from eggs
nah, i'm just kidding.
three cheers for me.
SF ♥
I've blown
17 candles & the next one's on
17Jan.
I ♥ my
grandpa more than anyone else on earth!
I'm pretty much in love with bags from Agnes B & I have a fetish for teh:D [ teas ], especially bubbletea.
I like to eat Korean Seaweed
Royce Champagne Chocolate is simply heavenly, but I'll do fine with Kinder Bueno:D
I think
KENZO AMOUR smells great!
I love to sing but I'm a lil shy to do so in front of strangers.
I hope I can grow taller & thinner, & have a hourglass figure. HAHA.
Love me & I'll do the same((:
[your profile]

:
Click.
My Friendster /
4:03 PM
20080303
030308

This lil brat feels blessed to be able to eat Macd. Haha.

Before.

After

Dapao-ed mac from IMM, only to realise that it was raining so we went back Mac to eat instead. Saw Pei Rong & friend. Lil brat & I finished 20 pcs of nuggets & a packet of fries, plus a cup of bubbletea each.
0203
Bugis, Haji Lane with Horse. But most shops weren't open cos it's a Sunday. Number 1 in my heart's house at night. K, it's my Ah Gong actually. Had a chat with him for a lil while. Pains whenever I think of the negative side of his health. Sigh.
0103


Boon Tong Kee near Boon Keng MRT with my family. It's the first Boon Tong Kee outlet in SG. Delicious food. The Kang Kong was really spicy. After that was Raffles City to collect my wallet from Dorothy Perkins. $19 only & I think it's quite worth the money, although many people may br carrying it too. Went to the Honda Showroom at Bt Merah/Alexandra. Oh my, the Honda Accord is love. It's very spacious although only a 4/5 seater. My dad's interested in changing a new car. After that was Ghim Moh to look for 5th Uncle&family, for fun. As usually, Faith and Grace are both sweetie pies. Back home after that cos there were people coming over to view the house. Then it was over to Bt Batok to view the Burgandy, 3-storey house. Second apartment we saw was better. But the price's like, WOW. 1.5M, easily. Then it was dinner over at Toh Guan coffeeshop.
2902
The two darlings came over to visit me, last min but sweet. I was very touched, really=] So we slacked & I fried sausage for them. Heh Heh.
That's it. Lovely weekend. Plus pre- weekend.