welcome.
hover above to find the navs.
boo + jam + heart = mint
boo - profile.
jam - blog.
heart - tagboard.
mint - links & others.
cheers.
contrary to popular belief, sheep are actually hatched from eggs
nah, i'm just kidding.
three cheers for me.
SF ♥
I've blown
17 candles & the next one's on
17Jan.
I ♥ my
grandpa more than anyone else on earth!
I'm pretty much in love with bags from Agnes B & I have a fetish for teh:D [ teas ], especially bubbletea.
I like to eat Korean Seaweed
Royce Champagne Chocolate is simply heavenly, but I'll do fine with Kinder Bueno:D
I think
KENZO AMOUR smells great!
I love to sing but I'm a lil shy to do so in front of strangers.
I hope I can grow taller & thinner, & have a hourglass figure. HAHA.
Love me & I'll do the same((:
[your profile]

:
Click.
My Friendster /
11:43 PM
20080426
Nana : Of course! Almost everyone there are s'poreans, WHAT!
zZz. 40 PP balls. & many other assignments. I'll be dead in no time. Anw, shopping today at Vivo with family. Got 2 tops from topshop:D Thai Accent after my dad came. I realised we've been having Thai Accent since we started shopping at Vivo. Lol. Fell in love with a bag at Warehouse. But the price's like $96. zZz. Siao. Met ball2 yesterday. Altered & tapered my pants. Had Xing Wang. Wasn't really considered an outing but I bet she enjoyed it! HAHA. Alright that's all I guess. & there's not even a dust at my blogshop. How pathetic can it get? =(

Messy Messy Hair.

Eh I like this top. & I got it. HEH.
Labels: Z