Geraldine : No no, absolutely not on purpose! I am mature! HAHA.
Nana : Good, next time I treat you eat banana :D
PY : Hahaha. Okay, you're so sweet, not like Geraldine! :D
Geraldine : I didn't reject it! Lol. Your lil heart? Xin xiong xia zhai ar? Haha.
Bitch2 : Hahaha. Thanks bitch2! :DDD OKIEXZX, you come SP find me worxzx kkiexzxz? :d
Pei Ying : Yah lor! She no heart! Have also is BLACK COLOUR DE! :DD
rah : Haha. I'm not sure. My friend sent it to me (:
Was supposed to meet the rest at CityHall MRT at 915. All were late. I was the earliest as my dad gave me a lift. Reached at 830. Friggin' early. Skipped my breakfast & so I went to BK to get a burger. I don't like the egg. Anw, was glad to see some of my classmates already there when I went to the MRT to wait. Saw Ryan after that & went to chat with him awhile. & ps-ed Geraldine. YAY. Hahaha. After that we walked to the MINT Toy Museum. I was the tour guide cos I knew how to get there! Haha:D Took lots of pictures & learned quite a bit from Richard. It ended 1 hr later so we went to Bugis to have pastamania for lunch. Prawn Aglio... Yummy! =P Strolled around & bought my clip. I paid & the rest shared. Kawaii right. After that took neoprints. Super funny. Oh and my lovable friends teased flabby so much today. It cried at home=( Later we walked to City Link then to MS. Wanted to go to suntec but our Ms Geraldine had to collect her stupid testimonial consisting of all the fake comments about her:D
So we walked back to City Hall MRT & parted from there. Initially I wanted to collect my cert as well but since it was raining & the side gate wasn't open, I dropped the idea. Home with Lam.
Tmr we have to reach only at 1145:DDDD
Here are the pictures.