welcome.
hover above to find the navs.
boo + jam + heart = mint
boo - profile.
jam - blog.
heart - tagboard.
mint - links & others.
cheers.
contrary to popular belief, sheep are actually hatched from eggs
nah, i'm just kidding.
three cheers for me.
SF ♥
I've blown
17 candles & the next one's on
17Jan.
I ♥ my
grandpa more than anyone else on earth!
I'm pretty much in love with bags from Agnes B & I have a fetish for teh:D [ teas ], especially bubbletea.
I like to eat Korean Seaweed
Royce Champagne Chocolate is simply heavenly, but I'll do fine with Kinder Bueno:D
I think
KENZO AMOUR smells great!
I love to sing but I'm a lil shy to do so in front of strangers.
I hope I can grow taller & thinner, & have a hourglass figure. HAHA.
Love me & I'll do the same((:
[your profile]

:
Click.
My Friendster /
11:42 PM
20080530
Geraldine : Put nicer what? Lol. You want me to delete that picture ar? :D
So today DID went to NMS & SAM. I like some of the creative works at the NMS. SAM was pretty interesting too. What's different compared to the other day at the MINT Toy Museum was that we have to draw. First was to combine the old wing & new wing of the NMS. Then after that at the SAM, it was to draw the phasade. Is it spelt like that? I'm not too sure either. Anyway, it started pouring & kawaii Edmund could only fetch 1 person so none went. Met my Mum much later after that. Supposed to be at United Square but I ended at Velocity without knowing. & there were so many steals man! It'd be quite helpful if you want to get name brand sports goods there. Cotton On was also having a 50% sale & items were as cheap as $5! I was contemplating whether to get the Nike or Animal cap & in the end I got none. I wna go back to get the Nike one!! Anw, had dinner at Bt Timah Mr Prata. Delicious dinner.
&&& really sorry to bitch2 for not being able to meet. I was drawing & had to finish up. So sorry! Meet you during the holidays k!
Here are the pictures.






Labels: Z