welcome.
hover above to find the navs.
boo + jam + heart = mint
boo - profile.
jam - blog.
heart - tagboard.
mint - links & others.
cheers.
contrary to popular belief, sheep are actually hatched from eggs
nah, i'm just kidding.
three cheers for me.
SF ♥
I've blown
17 candles & the next one's on
17Jan.
I ♥ my
grandpa more than anyone else on earth!
I'm pretty much in love with bags from Agnes B & I have a fetish for teh:D [ teas ], especially bubbletea.
I like to eat Korean Seaweed
Royce Champagne Chocolate is simply heavenly, but I'll do fine with Kinder Bueno:D
I think
KENZO AMOUR smells great!
I love to sing but I'm a lil shy to do so in front of strangers.
I hope I can grow taller & thinner, & have a hourglass figure. HAHA.
Love me & I'll do the same((:
[your profile]

:
Click.
My Friendster /
7:44 PM
20080514
honyian: Hi. lol. k. Hmm. Fun(:
jiahong : Hahaha! Yah lo, I so suay;D
michA : HEY HEY YOU YOU!:D
lam : Hello. Thanks ah. HAHAHA!
Glen : Haha. Okay, LAH.
Wed 140508
Lessons ended at 12 tday. Okay, slightly before 12, like about half past 11? & the four of us cam-whored using Youcam. So fun. PY hasn't send me the pictures just yet. The Kawaii Edmund act kawaii in the pictures lo, what else? I'll be dead if he sees this. Hahaha. To my surprise, Nang-Yih actually agreed to Youcam with us. I really thought he wouldn't want to K! I carried the enormous blue foam to Dover MRT station, without any help from my kawaii friends. Probably cos it was too huge so they didn't want to look like idiots. Took 105 home. Was chatting with my neighbour on the bus. Yes, my real neighbour. All the way to my doorstep. Left my stuffs at home & went out again to look for my polymer cutter. Couldn't find it anywhere near so I went to art friend with my fellow retard! HEH HEH! :D




Crystal Jade peanuts at Vivo. Ha ha ha.




TF drew me.

PY drew me.

Geraldine drew me.

Edmund drew me.
Hahaha. Everyone drew me! YAY! Okay, I sound like an empty vessel.
Gtg for dinner. TA!
Labels: Z