welcome.
hover above to find the navs.
boo + jam + heart = mint
boo - profile.
jam - blog.
heart - tagboard.
mint - links & others.
cheers.
contrary to popular belief, sheep are actually hatched from eggs
nah, i'm just kidding.
three cheers for me.
SF ♥
I've blown
17 candles & the next one's on
17Jan.
I ♥ my
grandpa more than anyone else on earth!
I'm pretty much in love with bags from Agnes B & I have a fetish for teh:D [ teas ], especially bubbletea.
I like to eat Korean Seaweed
Royce Champagne Chocolate is simply heavenly, but I'll do fine with Kinder Bueno:D
I think
KENZO AMOUR smells great!
I love to sing but I'm a lil shy to do so in front of strangers.
I hope I can grow taller & thinner, & have a hourglass figure. HAHA.
Love me & I'll do the same((:
[your profile]

:
Click.
My Friendster /
4:11 PM
20080506
Lessons ended early today as CD was cancelled. We have to show the lecturers our design for the Russian Dolls tmr. zZz. Gotta start drawing. All studio assignments got to be handed in next week. & we have to submit "Within Inside" the week aft next. AH. Dead dead dead, meat. Anw, my long lost pri sch friend spoke to me on msn ytd. So cute. She was actually able to recognise me, after 7 years. Can you believe it? So whao. Anw, gonna watch WJ play pool tmr.
Labels: Z