three cheers for me.
SF ♥
I've blown
17 candles & the next one's on
17Jan.
I ♥ my
grandpa more than anyone else on earth!
I'm pretty much in love with bags from Agnes B & I have a fetish for teh:D [ teas ], especially bubbletea.
I like to eat Korean Seaweed
Royce Champagne Chocolate is simply heavenly, but I'll do fine with Kinder Bueno:D
I think
KENZO AMOUR smells great!
I love to sing but I'm a lil shy to do so in front of strangers.
I hope I can grow taller & thinner, & have a hourglass figure. HAHA.
Love me & I'll do the same((:
[your profile]

:
Click.
My Friendster /
8:58 PM
20080509
Ryan : Eh, it's okay! Unicorn is a magical animal y'know! :D
Penny : No lah. Deposit money to return JJ. But can't seem to transfer over leh. Isit need to wait for 3 days after you deposit then can transfer?
Mich Ang : Hey yo, Mushu! Haha. Yeah man. Gotta be on the go 24/7. You? Haven't recovered? GET WELL SOON, BABE! :DD
090508
105 broke down on my way to school so as a result, got a complimentary ticket.

See. This is the proof. Cos I was a lil late!
Anw, I was feeling fatigue for almost the whole day cos I didn't have enough sleep the previous night.
Met :O at Dover mrt. Wanted to shop for my bag/mother's day present but didn't get anything in the end. zZz. We had pastamania at Bugis. Walked & talked & laughed, like idiots.
We didn't manage to take a pic tgt! So I took alone=(
& I couldn't find my paper clay at JE Popular. So went to get it at the Popular @ IMM. Chose the most decent looking one. Haha. Typical S'porean.
That's all. G'night. I'm sleepy.
Gosh. Just happened to blog-hop & realised what an idiot I was. Shouldn't have been so kind. Wasted my efforts looking for a skin & editing it for you when I had so many assignments to complete.
Labels: Z